Monday, March 21, 2011

Metro Sexuals

Lucky for me my apartment is well located with ample public transportation.  I have a metro station within a 5-minute walk as well as trams that zip me to the center in 10-15 min.
They have photo booths, cafe/bars, magazines stands and shops. What additional conveniences could you possibly want in a metro station?  Except a lap dance!  Yes, there is an apparent Metro Stripper on the red line.  She strips, probably swings on the poles, and other unmentionables if you’re willing to cough up some dough.  We figure she must make very good money.  Thus far, no one is able to confirm her nationality or anything.  Rumor has it the police are being very lax about this because she is attractive.



Another friend of a friend, Taylor, tells me that he was coming to visit our neighborhood.  He passed the usual bus stop and parking lot when he was approached by man asking "Do you want a blow?"  Mind you, Taylor is a preppy 6'4 guy from Arizona.  Needless to say I'm a little apprehensive coming home on the subway late at night alone these days.  I have yet to find my own metro story.

For those commuters, please get home safely and undisturbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment